Buying A Vermont Condo
Years of experience in the condo market means that we know what questions to ask to help you decide what condo community and location suits you best. We are going to ask you the right questions, so that you find not only the home that you want, but also the condo association that suits your lifestyle.
Considerations for condo living include things that you may not think of right away but will be important down the line:
- Do you like to grill outdoors or entertain?
- Do you have a preference regarding a flat level condo or one with multiple floors?
- Is a large building with an elevator desirable or do you prefer a private entrance?
- Is a carport or garage necessary?
- Do you require storage space?
- How do you feel about rules and regulations?
- Would you want to be on a board?
- Do you know how an association works? What happens to your fee? How does a board of directors function as part of an association?
- Would you prefer a self-managed condo, or a property managed condo?
- What is the pet policy?
Our team will make sure that you will see only condos that fit your needs and lifestyle. Our knowledge of the area condo associations means that we can qualify properties for you quickly and efficiently, narrowing your search to homes that work for you.